Provincial Certification for Northwest Territories

Certificate Issued By: None

Contact Info: None

In Northwest Territories, ECEC licensing requirements do not require staff to hold post-secondary credentials in early childhood education or related study. The territorial government does not issue certificates to ECEs. All training offered by Pacific Rim ECI is supplemental.

For the most the current information, please visit the Canadian Guide to ECE Credentialing in Northwest Territories.

← Return to Certification Page