How do I complete practicums internationally?

Return to FAQ index
All the practicums may be completed internationally. The only difference is that the centre supervisor at the licensed 3-5 facility you select should be an English speaking ECE. A qualified ECE teacher can act as a centre supervisor and will have a diploma in ECE from an accredited University. There are English speaking facilities located worldwide that students can take advantage of.