How does the program work if I am an international student?

Return to FAQ index
All the courses and practicums may be completed internationally. There are only two differences. One is that students will need to select a proctor that speaks English. This is so their instructor can communicate and send instructions in English to your proctor. The other is that practicums will need to be taken in a childcare facility (preschool, daycare) for children 3-5 with English speaking ECE teachers. A qualified ECE teacher can act as a centre supervisor and will have a diploma in ECE from an accredited University. There are English speaking facilities located worldwide that students can take advantage of.