Can I transfer my courses to another school?

Return to FAQ index
Pacific Rim is recognized by the Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD), designated with Student Aid BC (SABC) and the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB - formerly PCTIA). It is up to transferring universities and colleges to decide which courses they will offer credit for. If it is your intention to transfer, please inquire with the program you are transferring into prior to starting courses with Pacific Rim. Through the Agreement on Internal Trade all training that grants the provincial certification and licenses can be transferred as equivalent to other provinces.