Do I need a criminal record check?

Return to FAQ index
Yes to work with children as a volunteer or employee you will need to have a criminal record check completed. A current criminal record check should be submitted to your practicum supervisor. Complete and submit the current BC criminal record check consent form to the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General. Click here for information regarding pardons.