How do I become an ECE assistant in BC?

Return to FAQ index
The Ministry of Children and Family Development in BC requires that you complete one of the following courses: Health, Safety and Nutrition, Child Growth and Development or Guidance and Discipline. When you complete one of these three courses, you may order a transcript and have it sent to the ECE registry to fulfil this requirement.